Language Coaching: Focus
Participants have different needs and challenges. These are some of the courses participants can take with Catalyst Communication.
- Speaking Strategies in the Real World
- Many learners have acceptable grammar, but they don’t know how to use the language in the real world. They don’t know how to make small talk, how to ask for information, how to contribute to a meeting. This course helps participants to become more effective communicators in their workplace and lives.
- Speaking Fluently with Confidence
- Often learners need the time and space for their language to develop. In this course, they get many opportunities speak and to develop the confidence they need to take their English out into the real world.
- Speaking Accurately
- Sometimes grammatical errors can significantly impede comprehension. This course helps learns improve their oral grammar and speak more accurately.
- Speaking Clearly
- Being understood is crucial for communication. This course helps learners improve their pronunciation by focusing on key issues such as: speed, intonation, and stress.
- Business Writing
- Along with focusing on the mechanics of writing (grammar, punctuation, vocabulary, etc), this course also deals with tone, organization and content.
- The Art of Negotiation
- Many learners are able to cope in daily life, but have a hard time using English persuasively. This advanced course helps learners develop a subtler understanding of the nuances of the English language. Clients will learn to negotiate, persuade, sell themselves, suggest, refuse, complain, etc.